Thursday, December 24, 2009

Everybody Wants to Be a Fu**ing Barbie...

So Lil Wayne’s female protege’ Nicki Minaj has all the females on this Barbie sh*t here lately, and I for one am getting annoyed by it. I’m not sure if it’s because I don’t understand it, or if it’s just plain damn stupid to me. I mean these are grown ass womens (yea I said womens) referring to themselves as Barbies and shit… It leaves me utterly confused, until now… Well I’m still confused, but I was ever so delighted when my ratchet ass sister from another mister (Big Lil Kim) blessed me with this shit here…
































Ok this one isnt that bad but these shits here!!!!!!!!!!











Girl you know DAMN WELL you aint no barbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Ok that last one aint that bad either











Ok now this one could get it!!!!!!!



And this one defiantly couldn’t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Definitely Could Get It!!!


C’mon son……YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!


YOU CANT BE SERIOUS EITHER!!!!!!!!



Sigh….smh…..



LMFAO!!!!!

And the “Absolute Worst Nicki Minaj Look Alike Award” goes to…

This heffa right here:

Cost for Jay-z to have lunch with 6 people


wishing i could see the looks on all yall faces Priceless!!!!!

but on a serious note ladies

You all FAIL. Do NOT pass go, Do NOT collect a damn thang!!! stop with the Barbie shit. And let Nicki be Nicki. PLEASE & Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment