Monday, October 26, 2009

Being "Batman vs. being Bruce Wayne

Funny title for a post but please just follow me on this one. Just about...ok every night that i go out to party or what have you i have a saying and it goes something like "The bat signal is lite time to save the world...TO THE FRESH CAVE!!!!!!!!" basically that is the note to my friends and drinking buddy's that i am on the way to the party where ever it may be. Tonight i stepped out as Batman's alter ego Bruce Wayne so instead of going to the fresh cave as i call it i stepped into the closet and for the first time in a long time i really felt good about going out and not that I am home for tonights "adventure" i find myself asking myself why do i need a mask when i go out and does the world around me really need a "Batman" any more.......do i need to be where ever the best party is around the "pretty people and can i just go out to a hole in the wall somewhere and be content????? Truth be told im not even really sure myself

No comments:

Post a Comment